Going the Distance 10K
Saturday, Jan 3, 2015 8:00 AM
Join us for the second leg this season's Going the Distance series with the Going the Distance 10K at Kiwanis Park in Tempe. This run will take place along the dedicating running paths along the beautiful park. This event will earn you points in the Going the Distance Series and improve your chances to win a trip for two to participate in the San Francisco Half Marathon in July 2015**.
What You Get!!
- Custom Event Medal
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!
- $25 through December 3
- $30 December 4 through December 28
- $35 December 29 through January 1
- $40 on Race Day
Register online above or by mailing in your payment with this Registration Form!
Schedule of Events
Friday, January 2
- 4:00 - 7:00pm Packet picket up and late registration at Road Runner Sports Tempe.
- Road Runner is located at 43 S McClintock Dr. Tempe, AZ 85281 (map)
Saturday, January 3
- 7:00am. Race Day Packet Pick-up & Registration Opens
- 8:00am Run Begins
- 9:30am Awards Begin (approximate)
All participants will be chip timed by StartLine Racing. Age group awards will be issued to the top three participants in all age groups (5 year age increments will be used).
Can't run/walk in the event but want to participate? We are always looking for volunteers to help support our athletes. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete our Volunteer Application!
Going the Distance Series Information
All participants will receive 10 series points for each event they participate in. Additional points will be awarded for top 10 finishers of each gender and top 5 finishers in each age group. The Going the Distance Series will feature the following race locations
Want to run all five? Register for the entire series here (save 20% compared to registering for each race individually!!)
**The trip for two to compete in the 2015 San Francisco Half Marathon is the Grand Prize in the Going the Distance Series Prize Drawings. The top 100 point earners in the series will be entered into the drawing, which will include free StartLine Race entries and many other series sponsor prizes. Trip will include a 3 night stay, flight, and race entry. For full details on the series and how points awarded visit the series page on our website: www.startlineracing.com.